Ruby Course – codemeets– 01
November 22, 2020
Ruby programing is a defined, high-level, general-purpose programming language. It was designed and developed by Yukihiro “Mats” Matsumoto of Japan in the mid-1990s. is dynamically typed and uses garbage collection.
Ruby programing is a high-level programming language. The implementation language here is c. This was created in 1995 by Yukihiro Matsumoto. The file extension here is .rb. Editors used for this are Atom, Komodo IDE, and RubyMine. This language is a language that can do all the work of web design & software development. Let us now learn about this step by step.
How to install Ruby in your pc!(Windows).
- First Download & Install Atom Editor.
- Open Atom.exe
- Find head bar >> Packages >> Settings View >> Install Package.
- Now search bar search “Atom-runner.
- And install this package close Atom.
- Download Ruby Pack.
- Install base install.
- Check installation
- open cmd
- you can see ruby version.
Ruby programing Frameworks
What is the framework? This is software. This helps to make the website easier. It has more options to easily develop any program. has web services, web resources, and web APIs. It helps us to develop a good website. But to work with Ruby Framework you need to have a basic knowledge of Ruby. See below its top 10 frame in 2020.
- Ruby on Rails
I recommend for develop use Ruby on Rails and Sinatra it is good. I put link below you can go it site,
How to Make First Ruby File
- First Open Atom Editor.
- This language is similar to Python and R. No blocks.
- Ruby have 2 main text output method it is
- Special Ruby code line end not use semicolon ( ; ).
- See below full code of hello world in Ruby,
print "Hello " puts "World"
- Save now (ctrl + s)
- Run code (alt + r)
- You can see below output Hello World.
Thank for all!
More Ruby ClickHere!
See you Next Ruby Lesson Soon!